(877) 364-2870 (Toll Free)
Jon Schneider founded the firm of Schneider & Onofry, P.C. in 1999. His practice has included involvement in a wide variety of complex cases including tort and construction litigation matters, professional liability, catastrophic injury, products liability, premises liability and general insurance disputes.
- Jon Schneider is certified by the State Bar of Arizona as a specialist in personal injury and wrongful death litigation.
- He is an elected member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), an organization that requires members to have been lead counsel in 20 or more jury trials; Jon has tried over 40 cases to a jury.
- Jon has been elected as a Judge Pro Tem with the Arizona Court of Appeals and the Maricopa County Superior Court.
- Jon Schneider has an "AV" rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
- Areas of Practice:
- Complex Cases
- Construction Litigation Matters
- Professional Liability
- Catastrophic Injury
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- General Insurance Disputes
- Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation, State Bar of Arizona
- University of Arizona College of Law, Tucson, Arizona,
Honors: With Distinction
- University of Arizona,
Honors: With High Distinction
- Haverford College, Pennsylvania, 1979
- Classes/Seminars Taught:
- Trial Ethics From a Defense Attorney's Perspective, American Association for Justice, 1997
- Hot Arizona Tort & Insurance Issues, Presentation to California casualty adjusters, 1997
- Investigation of Fire Losses, Phoenix Fire Academy, 1997
- Demand and Settlement, State Bar Of Arizona Program, 1995
- Solutions to the Broken Construction Defect Litigation System, An Introduction to Arizona's Right to Repair Statute, 2005
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- American Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Association of Defense Trial Attorneys
- Defense Research Institute
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Arizona Court of Appeals
- Judge Pro Tem
- Maricopa County Superior Court
- Judge Pro Tem
- Past Employment Positions:
- Hon. Thomas C. Kleinschmidt, Arizona Court of Appeals, Judicial Clerkship, 1984 - 1985