(877) 364-2870 (Toll Free)
Charles Onofry joined the firm as a partner in April 2001. For the past 20 years, he has practiced extensively in the areas of motor vehicle liability, motor carrier and common carrier liability and related coverage issues, premises liability, professional liability, insurance coverage, commercial litigation, including construction defect litigation and appeals to various state and federal courts.
- Chuck Onofry is an elected member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), an organization that requires members to have been lead counsel in 20 or more jury trials. Chuck had more than 80 cases go to arbitration and over 25 trials.
- He has served as a Federal Judicial Clerk to the Honorable Roger G. Strand, United States District Judge for the District of Arizona, 1986-1987.
- Chuck Onofry has an "AV" Rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
Areas of Practice:
- Motor Vehicle Liability
- Motor Carrier
- Common Carrier Liability
- Related Coverage Issues
- Premises Liability
- Professional Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania, 1986
Law Review: Villanova Law Review, Staff Member, 1985 - 1986
- Hamilton College, 1982
- Past Employment Positions:
- Hon. Roger G. Strand, Judicial Clerk, United States District Court